Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Essay #3

In this project, we had to choose a Visual Communication major, and present it in a certain style with information of What, When, Where and How. I decided to choose Art Therapy, and present it in a way of Modernism.

The way I chose to teach the audience, was to first make the main topic the biggest to try and get someone to want to read it if they're interested in this field. Another way I tried to catch an audience is the way I made titles to each piece of information I have on the poster. "Create"..."Help"..."For Children"...to try and get people to want to get closer and want to read more. I also made everything green, because it's a calm, and a nice color. I also put train tracks to kind of flow the information together.

Using the principles of emphasis, alignment, contrast, balance, flow and repetition; I chose the main topic to be mostly emphasized. The way I aligned things worked with the "rule of thirds." I also balanced the information throughout the poster, and made everything flow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment